Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day 2011

Happy New Year
I'm hoping and praying that 2011 is a great year for all of us. Seth, call me at 801-694-2874. David is out with fellow wounded warriors and I am assuming they are laughing and telling all kinds of great stories to each other. The amazing part about 2010 is that, considering all that has happened, 30 or so operations, close to 100 units of blood, 2 months in the Intensive Care Unit, and many other challenges for David, 5 or 6 hospital visits and 1 surgery for my wife, Lynnette, several hospital visits and 1 surgery for my son Stephen, my son Michael in the hospital right this second after having emergency surgery and a whole bunch of other challenges, I believe I have been incredibly blessed - I am just so thankful for the safety and health of each member of my family. I have gained such a great appreciation for each and every one of them.
I will be very mad at any one of you reading this blog that gets hurt while celebrating the new year. Have fun but be safe and know how much I appreciate all of you.

Here's to a great 2011.

All My Love,

Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment