Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30 June 2010 at 2246

All is well!!!!!!!!!!! Well, at least we think so. Lynnette has been released from her short and not so relaxing stay in Cardiology. They say the Ultra Sound showed nothing and the Stress Test was normal. I guess we can chalk this one up to the tiny bit of STRESS that can be felt around here.

David did not stress anyone today. He had plenty of visitors again, two of which were General Brian Tarbet of the Army National Guard and the newly elected Legislator from Utah - I'm sorry that I did not get his name. General Tarbet is a great man and a, long term, great personal friend of our family.

David even received an IPOD from some organization today and was sleeping and entertaining the entire room with the sound level. If 8 times having his bell rung did not damage his ears, they are surely damaged now.

David is eating like a horse, well, maybe a Shetland Pony, and is doing very very well. The "PAIN" team came in today and told us that David could be moved to Walter Reed as early as the end of this week or the first of next week - it is so nice to see him gaining his strength .

I get to go back and be with Lynnette and David in the morning and I am very excited. These are the times when being a Dad is a wonderful opportunity.

Good Night All,

Gordon

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave. I'm glad to hear you are speeding through the recovery process. I keep telling Shalon that I hope you are back in California by the time we get out of this place. I would love to get to hang out with you back in SoCal. If not, me and the guys will have to make a trip. Keep up the healing. I'll see you soon. -Starkey

    ReplyDelete