Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday June 6, 2010 at 1830

Sorry, I did put my email wrong - it is corrected now = noylnodrog@msn.com

Hallelujah, no surgery tomorrow.

Everything is going just fine today with plenty of rest. It is fantastic just to see him sleep.

The only bad thing right now is that they can't seem to get the feeding tube back in. When he threw up this morning the feeding tube came out with the food. So he had one end of the feeding tube going in his nose and the other end coming out his mouth! I haven't been in college for quite awhile but I'm pretty darn sure that won't get him any nutrition.

Have a great sleep.

Gordon

2 comments:

  1. I love the slide show! David truly is a trooper and i cannot wait for him and Ethen to be together again! Gordon and Lynette- I am truly blessed to have me your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....I loved seeing those pictures! Thanks for putting them up! I am so grateful he is pulling through this. He has some AMAZING supporters helping him :)

    ReplyDelete